Non profit contact centers seek to efficiently log call content, find the right referral information when on a call and effectively analyze the help line data. iCarol helps you organize your entire contact center’s data and gives you the ability to analyze it for reporting to your board and funders.
Shelby C, Executive Dir., NW Arkansas Crisis & Intervention Center, Springdale, Arkansas, USA says, "It takes only minutes to pull comprehensive statistics. This saves time and money."
iCarol – helping you track the calls you take
Here’s what the iCarol help line software can do with your call content:
- Manage your call reports and logging - iCarol organizes call content as they are logged into the system for simple and secure access by authorized individuals. As calls are logged with iCarol they are automatically organized for easy and secure access and ready for analysis.
- Give your phone workers fast access to information - While logging a new call, quick searches are easily conducted to find information to best help the caller. From your referral database, previous calls received, to instructions on how to handle certain callers and more.
- Call report forms that track exactly what you need – iCarol can customize its software to conform with just about any call log, call sheet or call report template. You can track and report on many types of data, such as referrals made, unmet needs and third party calls. You can also have multiple and different types of call report forms, like incoming call, suicide assessment, call from other agency, crisis call and different incoming lines.
- Keep track of your repeat callers - Repeat caller profiles give updated instructions to your phone workers, so they can be more sensitive to their current situation.
- Give feedback to your phone workers – With iCarol, it’s easy for you to make comments and suggestions in call records so that your phone workers can continually improve their service. Maintain the privacy and comfort levels of your employees by marking the feedback as “private”. You can also know if they've actually read the feedback and monitor ongoing performance.
- Outbound and reassurance calls - You can track outgoing calls, whether on a one-time or an ongoing basis. For instance, use this feature as part of a program to regularly call elderly or homebound people. Ensuring they are doing well, taking their medications and getting social contact.
- Schedule follow ups to advocate for your callers and to do quality assurance surveys - At the end of a call, follow up activities can be scheduled that can be performed on behalf of the caller. When it's time to ask the caller to participate in a quality assurance survey, iCarol will remind you and make it easy to schedule, store and report on the results of those surveys.
- Get statistics about your calls and callers - iCarol tracks data about all your calls, making it very easy to generate reports for your board, funders, accreditation agencies and the community. You'll get a much better idea of trends in your call volume, caller demographics and typical issues your help line handles. You can even include or exclude any or all of your call report templates.
- Protect your call records and allow access only on trusted computers - You can choose to allow access to call reports and repeat caller profiles only from trusted computers, like those in your office. So volunteers who simply want to sign up for a shift from home or work won't see any of your help line's sensitive information. In addition, the information is protected by our extensive security measures.