We understand that the information you need to store is sensitive and confidential, so we use extensive security measures to protect your call center’s data. You can also learn more about our hardware, software and networking infrastructure.
Here’s what we do to ensure your data is secure on iCarol:
- Our certified professionals monitor the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- A rigorous security audit is performed periodically by an independent company that monitors over 75,000 websites daily. It's the same standard that major financial institutions require to be able to do transactions with each other.
- iCarol has been available consistently over 99.9% of the time since we started monitoring in March 2005, including scheduled downtime for maintenance. This icon shows our live uptime since 2005, measured every two minutes by an independent third party, SiteUpTime.com.
- Backups are performed on our systems every 15 minutes and held in a secure offsite location.
- For every iCarol server in operation, we have a fully functional running spare server connected to the internet in a geographically distant location, ready to take over in the unlikely event that it's main server becomes unavailable.
- Your information is password protected and we use 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Your vital data is only viewable from authorized computers and your call content is encrypted and garbled in our database for viewing only by your authorized iCarol account holders.
- After a period of time, you can choose to have your call reports shredded automatically.
- We use advanced hardware and software firewalls to prevent electronic intrusions.
- All sign ons are subject to automatic timeouts after periods of inactivity, and are logged and audited.
- iCarol complies with the European Union and United Kingdom Data Protection laws.
iCarol takes your non profit call center’s information seriously.